Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Empty
PostSubject: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm

There was a patch of evees just eating.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:56 pm

towashin sees the evee's and one of them caught his eye it was one that had rings around his feet and ears towashin noticed the evee was staring at him and towashin offered it an apple real carefully
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Evee at the apple and then hit his pokeball making it choose out Dranite.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:02 pm

towashin looks at the evee saying"you want to battle me evee"
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Evee got a pokeball out and pushed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:06 pm

evee wants me to catch it towwashin said in his head okay towashin presses the pokeball agaisnt evee's head real gently
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:09 pm

yes it caught an evee
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:10 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:11 pm

oh yeah i see what your doing next time explain to me what you are doing please
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Emerode poked his head out from a bush, Share beside him. "Okay, now, we just need you to blow ice onto one of these eevees," He said streaching out a bit, "Then, I can throw a pokeball..." The little pokemon nodded, and started to waddle out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:14 pm

dratini heard a voice and turned around
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Evee was traped inside a pokeball Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Pokeball

you caught a lvl.2 evee.

moves:Growl Tackle.

"Watch out Use bubble into the bushes now dude."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:17 pm

ooc:how about a razor leaf

"dratini razorleaf in the bushes now"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:18 pm

"Share, block it with your snow powder!" Emerode shouted, the cone pokemon shooting a puff of snow over the razorleaf and causing them to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Cyndaquil   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:20 pm

"Bagon use headbutt into the bushes." "Cyndaquil use ember to the bushes." as tsyon said and they did.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:22 pm

"dratini use furycutter on the cone headed pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:23 pm

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Emerode shouted, punching at the Eevee, his hand taking the punishment of the furry attack, "You go and attack me out of nowhere, and when I stop it from happening, you attack me from nowhere!" His hand a bit bloodied, he pulled out his pokeball and put away Share. "Jerk."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm

"i thought you were a pokemon seller stealing pokemon and selling them to people"

towashin sat the guy down and put some potion on his hand including wraping it around in some bandages
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 pm

"Dude what did you do this time hey." tsyon said "I meant to aim at the Latios." "Retard."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Emerode pulled his hands away, flicking his hands a bit, and switching to a different pair of gloves, putting wraps on under them first. "Doesn't excuse anything still," He snapped, "And you, won't you just let me be yet?"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:35 pm

"well it is not my fault if you die or faint from blood lose"
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:36 pm

As tsyon scared off the evees. "bye." as he went off.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:41 pm

"tisk tisk such a same you should of tooken the potion when you had the chance"bye-bye" "dratini return"
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:50 pm

"Lets go." Tsyon said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)   Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evee patch (open to all who whats to catch evees.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next