Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:24 pm

lalita walked along the streets of pewter city, she sighed softly "it sucks having no money"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 pm

She found a boy hanging by his Foot from a tree. his foot was tangled in Vines and he couldnt get down ''uh hey a little help here please''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 pm

lalita looked at the boy and held back a laugh, she pulled a knife out of her pocket and cut the vines
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:04 pm

(sorry i take ages to reply my Comp is so slow)

He fell to the Ground ''Thanks im Drake just give me a sec'' he turned to face the tree ''How are you doing Ace another voice called out to him ''Well you try fighting in a high tree on Thin branches handicaped by a hand'' it replied ''And make sure you get my wallet back'' he called thenn he turned back to lalita ''So yeah thanks for cutting me down'' he said
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 pm

she smiled "not a probelm" she put her knife away and held out a hand "im lalita" she grined

(ooooo ok)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 pm

''Hi'' he shoock her hand ''oh one moment please'' he turned back to the tree ''Has that Damn Aipom given My Wallet back Ace'' then a Riolu fell out of the Tree ''Uh no sorry Drake'' he said using telepathy ''ok Go Shellspin'' he sent out a Pineco ''An Aipoms Stolen My wallet could you try to get it back Shellspin'' it jumped into the Tree and he turned back to Lailita '' this is my Partner Ace say hi'' he said ''Pleasure to meet you'' Ace said
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:15 pm

lalita smiled and gave a small wave "nice to meet you too"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Shellspin fell out of the Tree ''uh oh uh keep this secret'' he said to Lailita and he put up a blue aura Barrier below Shellspin that caught it safely but the Aipom fell out too and dropped his wallet ''WOO HOO I GOT MY WALLET BACK'' a pokeball fell from his Waist and landed button down on Aipom

''huh NO'' 1.......2........3 Aipom was caught

''Damn it well you deserve a nickname like Pester

POKEMON CAUGHT
Aipom (Pester)
lv 6
Doubleslap
Swift
Tickle

''Well at least i caught another Pokemon'' said Drake
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:23 pm

"i wish i could catch pokemon that eazy" lalita mummbled to herself and sweat droped
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Drakes pokeballs shook ''Hey ooks like my guys want to come outside but i need to find a watery area with Grass too'' he looked around and found a lake outside Town he and Lailita went there and drake let out his Pokemon

''Go Shellspin'' Pineco came out
''Go Nightblade'' Sneasel came out
''Go Eon'' Vaporeon came out
''Go Pester'' Aipom came out
''You go too Ace'' Ace jumped off his Shoulder and ran too a tree and started Training

Shellspin chased bugs
Nightblade rested in a tree
Eon swam in the lake
Pester stole Drakes Wallet

''HEY YOU...Ah ill get it later hey how about you let out your pokemon'' he turned to lailita
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 pm

lalita smiled and nodded, she pulled out one poke ball and let it go "come on out pocky" she yelled as a small pichu wearing blue gogles poped out, it glared at her for calling him that, lalita just giggled
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 pm

''uh why is it glaring at you like that'' then Pester jumped on his Head ''AH YOUR A HEAVY MONKEY'' he managed to set it down
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 pm

lalita laughed "pichu dosent like his nick name very much" she giggled
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Drake laughed but then abruptly stopped and looked out to the horizon lalita thought she saw a tear in his eye
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:38 pm

lalita tilted her head "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:40 pm

''im...ashamed of my powers'' he said ''they are the reason im in Kanto''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm

"what do you mean ashamed of your power?" she asked
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

he created a small ball made of Aura Energy at the tip of his Fingers ''This Power i hate it''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 pm

lalita smiled "why? i think its pretty amazing"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:48 pm

''heh well you arent the one who was rejected by his Family at the Age of 8 are you''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 pm

lalita eyes widened "i-im sorry"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm

(gtg now im on everyday though c ya)

''I dont miss my Parents though they were stubborn and Arogant and wouldnt listen to me...i miss my Sister though''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

(okz)

lalita couldnt really say anything so she just looked at the ground and moved her foot around
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 am

''tell me lalita how old are you'' he said (charector wise im not that kind of guy)
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:53 am

(lol it woulnd matter anyway, i keep my characters the same age as me)

"15" she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next