Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right and we're off, Open

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

Right and we're off, Open Empty
PostSubject: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Alice was ready to set off to find her dream pokemon, and she was already close to one, she was to go to Viridian Forest to find a Catapie to get the first on her list, Butterfree. She picked up her Happiny who sat on the bed she had slept on at the pokemon center. She held her in her arms as she left the pokemon center after thanking Nurse Joy for letting her sleep there. Once out she smiled and felt a cool breeze on her. Her hair lightly lifted and she gave a sigh. Maybe she should go round and ask a few people about any of her other dream pokemon, maybe someone knew where she could find some.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 pm

suddenly there was a rustling in the Trees and a boy fell out his foot tangled in a vine
''Pesters getting good at this'' he said as a Riolu fell out too ''Hey uh could you give us a hand down'' he called out to Alice
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:16 pm

lalita walked out from behind the tree "man im starting to think you injoy this" she said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Alice jumped and looked at the boy. Smirking she walked over and put Happiny on her shoulder as she reached up for the vines.
"Be careful, you may fall and hurt yourself"
She said undoing the vine and letting the boy go. Once the boy was down she smiled down at him.
"So...what were you doing up in that vine?"
She asked, while Happiny jumped back into her arms.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 pm

''Heh heh funny story Pester stole my wallet so i chased him up and he uh trapped me and stole my wallet'' then an Aipom appeared on a branch laughing to itself ''back in the Ball you go Pester'' he put it back in the pokeball ''uh anyone gonna cut me down'' said Ace ''sorry pal'' and Drake cut the Riolu down
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm

lalita snickered
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Alice jumped and looked at the Riolu.
"D-Did that pokemon just speak?"
She asked looking from one of the people to the other.
"How? I've never encountered a talking pokemon before, Hiphap here can't, can ya?"
She said looking down at Happiny.
"Hap-Hap"
The Happiny said.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 pm

''oops sorry this is Ace he can communicate telepathically'' said Drake ''Pleased to meet you'' said Ace then he noticd lalita ''Hey your the Girl from Pewter were you following us'' he said
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm

"nope, i was on my way here then we met" she smiled "this is my home town" lalita looked at the other girl and held out a hand "im lalita"
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm

"Hi I'm Alice, I just got here yesterday from Snowpoint Town in Sinnoh region, I'm on my way to Viridian Forest"
Alice smiled at them.
"Oh yeah I was wondering if you could help me, I'm looking for pokemon, well my dream pokemon, have you seen a Skitty, Miltank, Vulpix or Azurill"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

''You come from Sinnoh'' said Drake complettely ignoring her Question ''tell me have you ever met a girl called Maylene Pink Hair, Lucario at her side'' he said almost demanding an answer
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

"o look at the time i must be off, maybe ill see you guys agian soon" she said and walked off waving (i g2g do something)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

''uh oh that reminds me ive got to see the prof here ill be back in a few mins just got to speak to hi, real quick'' he ran off towards the Lab ''oh and if your intreasted Eevee can sometimes be found in Viridian Forest too see ya soon'' and he ran off

(i gtg too bye)
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Alice was left standing there.
"Oh, umm ok I'll see ya later"
She said looking back at the people who were leaving.
"That was certainly helpful wasn't it Hiphap?"
She asked Happiny watching her Happiny nodding.
"We'll have to ask some other people then"
Alice sighed.

(Oh and you don't have to go when you brb, topics can go over several days, not just in one day.)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm

THAT NIGHT

Alice was wandering Pallet having found no infornmation about the pokemon she wanted so she sat on a bench by a tree and started thinking about going back to the pokemon Center to go to get some rest in the room she rented out there

then Drake appeared in the tree hanging with his foot tangled in Vines like he always does ''uh hi Alice fancy seeing you here uh you couldnt cut me down again could you'' and he put Pester back in its pokeball
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:06 pm

(Don't take control of my people please, that's kinda rude)

Alice sighed and looked up at the boy.
"You have a habit of being caught in vines don't you?"
Alice said standing up and cutting the boy down, this time not warning him about falling on his head.
"Happiny sat on the bench and watched the boy. A small frown on her brow.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm

(sorry)

Drake landed on his hands and pushed himself up and Ace jumped on his shoulder

''hehe sorry i ran off earlier i had a really important meeting with Proffesr Oak''
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 pm

"Oh it's ok, I still haven't found anyone who could help me, I should probably just move onto the next town"
Alice gave a saddened sigh showing she was pretty disappointed.
"Well...unless you might know where I can get my dream pokemon, I'm looking for Skitty, Miltank, Vulpix and Marill"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 pm

''hey thers a lake deep inside Viridian Forest and it has all kinds of water pokemon maybe thres a marill there to find it go into the Forest and hed straight north you'll go off the track but there probably wont be anything up this late to attack you unless you want me to come with you incase''
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Alice looked over at the nodding Happiny.
"If you wouldn't mind, me and Hiphap can't really fight much, but on the way I need to catch a Catapie, that's the first on my list"
Alice smiled and looked over at Happiny.
"That ok Hiphap?"
The Happiny nodded.
"Hap-hap"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:24 pm

''ok then will we go now or wait till morning'' he said
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Alice smiled.
"How about tomorrow? I'm tired and so is Hiphap, we've been walking around a lot today and I think we should get some more rest before we set out, that ok?"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:33 pm

''thats fine with us Ace what do you think...Ace'' Ace was asleep on his Shoulder and then Drake yawned ''...yeah tommorows a good idea im gonna go to the pokemon center to rent out a room then sleep ill wait at the town exit tommorow morning'' and he went off
Back to top Go down
Alice Lockheart
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Alice too rented a room And in the morning got up early, grabbed her stuff, made sure Happiny was all good and then left. She went to the town entrance and waited and saw the boy waiting. Running up to him, Happiny in her arms she smiled at the boy.
"Hey sorry I'm late, I was getting ready and Happiny was hungry"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 pm

''thats ok we should head off now the lake is quite away into the Forest and if you have to catch a caterpie first we might get there by Nightfall'' he said and they set off

(ill make a topic in Viridian Forest)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right and we're off, Open   Right and we're off, Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right and we're off, Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next