Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fossil Recovery (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

Fossil Recovery (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:58 pm

The doctor looked from piece to piece in the museum's fossil hall, his hands at his sides, and his steps echoing slightly. Taking a deep breath, he looked onto a dome fossil, and a large hanging Arodactol(sp?) hanging over head.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:00 pm

"Come on out pokemn." as therw out his 2 pokemon "okay lets go." as he walked over to the person and said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:07 pm

"Leave me alone," Emerode said, pulling his hair out of his eyes a bit, and grabbing his pokeball from his side, "I don't think you even want to be in here. How you knew I was going to take the dome fossil and Helix fossil, I don't know, but you won't stop me from getting what I came here for... Now, Share, bring out winter!" Throwing the pokeball up, a snorunt appeared, spinning as it decended, pushing out it's snow powder attack at things around the Dr. and covering the floors.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:09 pm

"Use Smokescreen and Bagon get the fossil." Tsyon said and the done it.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:11 pm

smoke covered the surrounding area where the fossil was and where Emerode was.

OOC: I ish the ref and stuff for fights
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 pm

The powder snow froze the floor, Emerode sliding across the floor to nab the fossils faster then Tyson's unprepared pokemon. "Well well, it seems you've got a bit of trouble," He chuckled, Share landing with a thump onto the ground and waddling back toward him, "Now share, use your Hail" A storm appeared, and hail started bounding down, the large pokemon bones falling down and smashing into the frozen concrete, the doctor picking up a claw and sliding it into his jacket quickly, the hail beating down a bit faster as the snowrunt hopped from side to side. Emerode was using the smokescreen now to hide his movements as he picked up his snow pokemon and plopped her onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Emerode had successfully stolen back the fossel, and was hidden by the smokescreen, and hail is coming from the heavens :O
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:19 pm

"Bagon use your bite to his pokemon." "Cyndaquil dont let him go." Tsyon said.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Bagon had betten the top of Emerodes 'Share'. Causing 4 Damage.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 pm

"Share, use another blast of snow powder right into it's body!" He told the little creature. She responded with a little quivering noise, and blasted a puff of white snow at the Bagun at close range. "We have to be careful, or the hail might damage our real prize.. It should be hanging on the wall!" With Share the snorunt still on his shoulder, he held onto her, and spun as he jumped and slid away. "Now, use snow powder again!" He said, throwing the little pokemon into the air, the white snow balling up over the smoke on the hanging remains of Aerodactol's fossil, and causing them to slam down into the ground. "let's just hope it keeps them off our trail for a while." The little pokemon fell back down and he reached out, grabbing it and holding his hand up for a quick high five.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 pm

"Use ember on him." "Bagon use Headbutt on his pokemon." As commanded and ranning at him in the smoke trying to get the fossil back and then let go when his pokemon used it on.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:29 pm

errrmm... alittle lost..
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:33 pm

my Bagon used headbutt on his pokemon and Cyndaquil used ember on him and i was trying to get the fossil back by graping it and letting go when my pokemon on used it on him.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:35 pm

ah..

Bagon's headbutt missed, and hit a wall. 3 DMG done to himself

Cyndaquil's ember hit and did 5 Dmg
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:35 pm

(( Breaking it down...

I use Snow powder on his pokemon who just bit my head as a counter action, knocking it away, and possibly freezing it, extra damage, because Bagun weak again ice, because he's a dragon...
Step two, I jump away, with my pokemon who's been on my shoulder, then I throw her up into the air,(being a small pokemon) and she uses snow powder, which collects on the remaining bits of Aerodactol's fossil, causing it to go down. Also, hail is still falling...
And, I high fived my Pokemon. Also, he can't see his pokemon, because the smokescreen was never blown away. I'm waiting outside the smoke screen so I can see the top of his head, and the moving smoke where his pokemon come from. And, the ground, is frozen, his pokemon would have trouble moving, dodging, and attacking unless they where airborn, or jumping.

And that's it.. ^^"" ))
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:37 pm

"Now combine and Bagon use double-edge and Cyndaquil use ember on his pokemon." Tsyon said to his 2 pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Bagon used double-edge -- Direct hit.

DMG to Bagon > 3

DMG to Share > 4

Ember missed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:41 pm

(( Wait a sec, he's making an action/attack, after he's already made one? I havn't made my turn yet, and bao hasn't calculated any of the damage done because of my attacks. Bagon is feinted, and your other pokemon is almost there. Hail, does 5 per turn, meaning, to Bagon, that's 20. (Dragon>ice) and your other pokemon, that's 10 damage, aside from the snow powder. (On the card it says 10 damage?) Which bao also hasn't calculated yet..

None of my attacks have even been counted yet! It's major BS right now... ))
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:43 pm

((yeah they did look at my bagon.))

"Bagon get the fossil." "You to Cyndaquil use tackle."
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:44 pm

OOC: Umm........ whoops............... Ill add the 10 dmg and 5 right now
Back to top Go down
Tsyon
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:47 pm

i did my moves your turn dude.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:52 pm

OoC: You skipped my turn when you made your double edge attack... But, okay, I'll make my attack, and you won't like it.

BiC:

Emerode Kicked at Bagon as it ran to take the fossil. "Share, stand in place, and use snow powder at that charging Cydaquil!" A blast of ice shot out and surrounded Cydaquill, Emerode picking up the little pokemon with a spin and scoop action, before tossing her up toward the hail storms source, and behind Tyson and his pokemon, "Use snow powder now!" he shouted, the snow blasting down over Tyson, his pokemon, and the ground, freezing it over again to make it a lot harder for his non-ice pokemon to manuver.
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Bagon has been frozen, and has now fainted.

Cyndaquil > 7 Dmg
Back to top Go down
Dr. Segaru
Battle Referee
Battle Referee
Dr. Segaru

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

(( What about the second blast of snow, while share was overhead? ))
Back to top Go down
Blazern
Trainer
Trainer
Blazern

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:00 pm

Second?

3 more damage done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fossil Recovery (Open)   Fossil Recovery (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fossil Recovery (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next