Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging with sister.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:20 am

sako looked at her "really, I don't know what moves he has" she said looking at him "how do i get to know?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:21 am

She laughs" I know he atleast has water pulse he used it against grimer. Umm...im not sure what else he would have and im not sure how you would know."
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:25 am

sako sat looking at drac , her mind thinking of how to find out "would the center know?" she asked as Draco moved closer to her his tail curling around her foot in a freindly manner.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:25 am

She shakes her head" No not really. you gotta figure that out on your own."
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 am

she gave a smll pout as she sat "Humm, how to work that out" she said softly to her self "could you help me with that?" she asked her sister, snuggling against her playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 am

She smiles softly and laughed softly" Ofcourse i will help you" Smiles" What kind of sister would i be if i didn't?"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:34 am

sako squeeled with delight and held her in a hug "thank you sis " she said grinning "so where do we start first" she said looking up at her from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am

She laughed softly from her sisters reaction and returne the hug" Not a problem and im not sure where to start. I think the only way really is to find out through battle"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:37 am

sako thought for amoment then looked at Draco "do you want to battle again?" she asked waiting for his reation "Draaaco" was all it said
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:38 am

She wathced her waiting for her answer looking around.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 am

sako looked at him and as if she knew what he ment smiled " I think he wants to rest for a bit but he's willing to try again" she said feeling the tail move slightly on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:44 am

She nodded softly" Alrighty. I need to go to the pokemart to grab something wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 am

sako beamed a grin at her "ow yeah would I" she said sending Draco back into the pokaball "I have always wanted to go there" she stood up and waited for her .
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 am

She nodded softlt standing up. She started walking towards the pokemart.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:49 am

Sako walked with her excited at seeing the mart and being able to may me purches something
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 am

She walks into the mart and looked around for what she needed. She saw what she needed and smiled as she picked up the grass stone and walked over to the counter.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 am

sako looked around her mouth open at what she saw "whats this, whats this for, what does that do?" all these questions she kept asking her.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:58 am

She giggles as she pays for it" Ok in order. One it's an grass stone. 2 It evoulves pokemon and i just answered 3 with that."
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 am

sako looked at her with wide eyes "evolves pokemon , do you think theres one for mine or do you have to battle first" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:02 am

She smiled softly" Your's is a battle evo sorry" She walks outside and lets out her gloom." Ready to evoulve gloom?"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 am

sako followed her out side and watched her a little disapointed hers could not evolve like her sisters gloom "ow so each battle makes him evolve of only after some battles?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 am

Once it gains enough experence to it will evoulve" She says looking over her shoulder as she gave gloom the stone. She watched is it grew a bit taller and the flower closed on it's head opened into a beautiful flower that went over the sides of her head' Yay"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 am

sako stood quiet as she watched she held in her hand the pokaball that held her Draco "wish you were" she said "I hate battling you , i don't want you hurt" shesaid softly to it and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:19 am

She giggled'' You know i could just have him fight viliplum here and only have him dodge. It's the experence not the accutly hitting"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 am

sako looked at her "and he won't get hurt , right" she said hoping it would be ayes as she even felt the more battles she was in the less nervouse she would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with sister.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next