Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging with sister.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

Hanging with sister. Empty
PostSubject: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Tenkazi was sitting on a fence looking around. She was supposed to meet up with sako today.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:53 pm

sako smiled tossing her pokeball she had her first pokemon and it was a water type she felt happy and prod of he self she wondered just what her sister would think.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Tenkazi sighs softly still not seeing her anyway. She slowly falls into a light slumber.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm

sako ran as fast as she could seeing her sister now asleep "hey sleepy head wake up " she said as she drew close to her "I got one, I got one"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm

She looks waking up not compleltly hearing or knowing what she was talking about. She mutters sleepily" Got what.?"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Sako floped downm beside her "I got a pokemon" she said her face beaming with a smile "it was in the river , i think its a water type"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 pm

She giggled softly" Ahh cool show me already"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Sako looked around "ow , but it needs water " she said loking around seeing afountain close by she stood up taking her sisters hand " come on "
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm

She giggles softly getting draged to the water" Alright"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Sako let out the pokemon she caught it sits floating in the fountain infront of her just looking at her. "see" she says excited.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:22 pm

She giggles softly" Thats not a water pokemon sis. Thats a dragon and one hell of a catch also. Nice job" Smiles.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Sako looked at it "Really, a dragon pokemon?" she said moving to the side of the fountain and stroking its head "he just likes to be stroked " she said smiling it nuzzled her hand and said one word "drac " sako smiled "thats what I'll call you Drac"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:28 pm

SHe giggled softly" Ahh cool. Lets see if it likes my poekmon." She tossed up 4 pokeballs and out poped an oddish a gasley a grimer and then finally her zubat z"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 pm

sako watched Drac as the others apeared seeing them he moved closer to Sako "I guess he dosen't like yours, sis" she said looking at her , smiling she called him back into the pokeball and tucked it safly into her pouch.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 pm

She giggled and called back her pokemon as well' Ehh whatever" SMiles softly
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Sako moved to sit back on the grass where her sister had been sat before being dragged to the fountain "now what sis?" she asked not really knowing what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

She moves back over and sits next to her. She shruges softly" Ehh im not sure"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:50 pm

sako's eyes grew wide as she spoke again "I know you could help me train it" she said "you did it with yours, ow say you will"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 pm

She giggled softly" Ofcourse i'll help"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm

sako grinned then glomped her "thank you , thank you when can we start" she asked her excitment now showing.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

She giggled softly at the glomp" Well any time really."
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

sako smiled "now?" she asked now holdng her pokaball in her hand roling it between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:03 pm

She nodded" Yea sure"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

sako looked at her moving to fce her "ok so what do i have to do" she asked holding out her ball.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

She giggles" Course first you send out your pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with sister.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next