Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging with sister.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Sako did as she was told and soon Drac sat infront of her looking at her " ok now what " she smiled as Drac moved to her side.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

( Have you made a move set yet?)
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Tenkazi nodds and tosses out her grimer." Now we mock fight"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

sako looked at her worried "will it harm him?" she asked her the worry in her voice "I won't do it if it means hurting him " this time she sounded adamint.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 pm

" if it hurts....that means your pokemon is weak" She says this not in a spitful way but in a way of trying to intense her.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

sako looked at drac "ok but you stop when i say , right" she ssaid looking down at the dragon who seem to smile at her for a moment
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 pm

She nodded softly" Lets go"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:38 pm

sako looked at her "ok , what do i do first?" she asked not knowing what to do having never battled before.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 pm

" basicly you have your pokemon attack mine trying to hit it."
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

sako looked at her pokemon "ok draco do your thing" she said standing back.

Drac looked at a purple pile of poisonous sludge witch had saucer-like eyes and a gray mouth. moving he used his Water pulse attack.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Grimer dodges the attack and moves in for a pound.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:53 pm

moving quckly he used Dragon breath at him as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Grimer quickly moved out of the way just in time before shoting some sludge at it.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:58 pm

quickly he used the water blast again washing it away then he turned and basted a jet to his aponant.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Grimer got hit and knocked back softly and sent more sludge at him.
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 pm

turning away Drac dodged some of the sludg but not all some hit him and he winced .
Sako gasped "ok, thats enouph" she said calling him back into the ball "you said he wouldn't get hurt" she said holding the ball cose to her chest
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 pm

She looked over" Thats not hurt sako. My grimmer alone has been trhough worst and he's my weakest pokemon. Sludge is a rather week attack"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 pm

sako let Drac back out and checked him over sighing as she sat next to him "ok" she said "Its just i have never battled before I know you have lots of times but this is my first pokemon and i want to do my best" she said holding Drac around its neck
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 pm

She nodded softly sitting next to her wraping her arms around her neck in a sisterly fashion." I know sako and you did amazing for a first time." She giggles" You shouldnt feel bad that you lost i already got some badges."
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm

she smiled at her "really do you think i could get as good as you some day" she said smiling as Draco moved next to them.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm

She nods" Yea im positive"
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 am

Sako nodds "ok but tell me more how did you get your first badge, i heard of them and I hope I can be good enouph tio get one" she said smiling as she lent on her.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 am

Basicly my oddish whoped the gym leaders ass" SHe giggles softly
Back to top Go down
sako
Trainer
Trainer
sako

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 am

Sako giggled at her discription "you do that a lot , don't you" she said grinning "when do you think i will be good enouph to battle?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:18 am

She laughs and shrugs softly" It depends on what moves your dratini learns. If it has a water move it could potentially beat one now. Atleast the first one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with sister.   Hanging with sister. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with sister.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next