Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:11 pm

(i keep mine the same too)

a smile emerged on his face '' Haha is there any trainer in Kanto about the same age as me im 13'' he said but his Face was wiped again ''My Sis was 13 when i left''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:15 pm

(wow, >.> mood swing lol)

laita didnt really know what to say, she looked over to check on her pichu and laughed as she watched him fall into the water
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:42 pm

''Eon fish him out'' Eon swam over to Pichu and picked it up and set it on land ''I wonder...have you ever met my sister''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 pm

lalita shruged "i dont know"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 pm

''she has pink hair a bandaid on her nose wears a blue training suit on her upper body and white trousers on her lower body she normally goes bare foot. she always keeps her Lucario out of its pokeball and is Training in the Veilstone Gym last i heared. Her Names Maylene ever met her''
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 pm

lalita scrached the back of her head "thats a very detailed discrption, but im afread i havent seen anyone who fits that"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:10 pm

''*sigh* dont worry ill find her someday'' then he slapped his head ''Sorry but i forgot i have to get to Pallet as soon as possible'' and he called all his Pokemon back and Ace jumped on his Shoulder ''See ya round Bye'' he called back as he ran on
Back to top Go down
lalita
Trainer
Trainer
lalita

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 pm

"hey wait, i was heading to pallet too" she called as a wet pichu jumped on her head
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Towashin walked by and saw Lalita and riley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)   on my way to nowhere (open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on my way to nowhere (open to everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2