Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eclair in the center....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

ya we are twins.... *buneary licks lavitar* buneary dont lick random things >.<
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm

*Ethan sits up and shellder lets go of Ethan's leg, meanwhile Larvitar is telling Buneary about something*

"Hey, I have a question. Well, question/warning. Have either of you met Team Rocket?"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 pm

''yeah i have i saw one in Pewter City and a whole group in Mt Moon and i kcked theier butts on both occasions'' boasted Drake then Ace dug his elbow into Drakes Shoulder ''WE Kicked theier butts Drake emphasis on WE''

''No need to be so uptight about it Ace...oops sorry you look surprised this is my Riolu called Ace and he can communicate telepathically''
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 pm

no but i saw a pokemon i think that was red an white..... an then i cuaght a munchlax..... an buneary go give lavitar a bath..... *eclair cover her nose* he smells like granpas muk... >.<
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:37 pm

"It's good that you know about them", says Ethan to the guy, he then looks at Eclair, "Listen to me Eclair, if you see anybody that calls themselves Team Rocket then BE CAREFUL. Team Rocket tries to steal other trainers pokemon. Me and Towashin had to fight a carnivine and seviper of theirs, we were going to win, but then they swiped Larvitar and Towashin's Milotic. We fought back with Towashin's growlithe and shellder here but we sent them flying while they still had Larvitar and Milotic. The only way that we got our pokemon back was because Mew brought them back to us. I know that saying we saw mew sounds like a stretch, but it's true."
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 am

''aw man you two remind me of my Sister... i was rejected by my family and she didnt want to but uh Majority rules i guess she was 13 when i saw her last and i think that by now she should be about...your age i think...oh hey have either of you two met her''

Then Nurse Joy came out ''Drake theres a call from Pallet Town here for you''
Drake took the Call and came running out a few minutes later

''Sorry Guys gotta run back to pallet some old Proffeser Guy wants to See me'' and he ran off towards Digglets cave
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:13 pm

ummm ok watch out for team rocket ok.... *she watches the guy run off* ... ummm ok o.o
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm

*Yawns* "Boy am I tired."
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm

i bet... where have you been??
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Tenkazi walks into the pokemon center holding her two new pokemon in their balls. She walks over towards the lady at the counter and hands her the pokeballs then sits agaisnt the wall as they are being healed.
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm

*eclairs buneary gos in to the pokemon center runing around an eclair follows slowly*
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Tenkazi lets zubat out of the pokeball and he sits on tenkazi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 pm

*eclair looks at the zubat* >.>.....
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Tenkazi turns her head looking over at eclair and waves softly" Ello"
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

hello... *buneary gos up to ten an it uncurls its ears hiting her leg making it sting a little* buneary -.-"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Tenkazi looks down at the bunery and giggles softly as the lady comes back" Miss your grimer and oddish are fully healed" She gets up and takes them" Thankies." She sits back down.
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

*eclair grabs buneary before it hits her again* bad *she pets it*
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

She giggles softly" Ello my name's tenkazi and you are?"
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:12 pm

eclair.. *she pets buneary more*
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:12 pm

She nods softly'' Ahh"
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:26 pm

ya i have an odd name >.>
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

She giggles softly" I like it."
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 pm

hmmm thanks
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Trainer
Trainer
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm

She nodded softly leaning back into the chair" No problem."
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

hmmmmm so bored... an still no gym bagdes... i think i might go get one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eclair in the center....
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Rescue  :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pokemon Center-
Jump to: