Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eclair in the center....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm

''I said i do know how Riolu evolves...My sister told me...she has a Lucario...She was my only friend untill i met Ace then i could control Aura and was rejected''
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm

then you tell me how dos he evolve... an stop evoding my question.... if you do you will find true strangth.....
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm

''*sigh* Riolu evolves when it is Happy with its trainer as does Buneary,Togepi,Eevee,Munchlax and several other pokemon''
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm

wrong its friendship an tust...... a pokemon can be happy an still not evolve..... *she pets her buneary.* your rialo ofer failing one battle how do you think it feels.... it let it partner down so what you think is racing though his mind.. i know you can talk to him... *she gos an walks an sits down an lets her buneary do as it pleases an it runs around praticing its run away ability*

(this is an rp not the game its diffent when rping with other people...)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 pm

(sorry sometimes i forget)

''Yeah he can talk to me but he hasnt been because i was unconsious'' said Ace telepathically

''I Trust Drake because he saved my life and he trusts me because i saved his life when he met me if you want proof im fit to battle so we can go 1 on 1 me on any of your pokemon and we'll show you our bond'' Ace said and Drake was obviously keen on the idea

''Lets go outside then'' said Drake

the sun had already set and darkness was spreading over the Town they obviously had been sitting for quite a while inside arguing
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

alright fine..... *shes calls buneary* but we battle under my rules..... *she walks outside an she keeps peting buneary*
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

''ok then tell us what your rules are but we only want a 1 on 1 battle''
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 pm

its still one one one but.... your rialo can not use fighting type moves... this will be my bunearys first fight. an do you know what the two kind of bonds are... *she kisses bunearys head an puts her down*
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm

''sure we can battle without fighting type move...but what do you mean two bonds???''
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:14 pm

your rialo is a friend an you had him sence you saved him witch made a friend ship bond.... my bond with buneary is like that of a mother an its child... this battles is to see is if friendship is stronger then love.... *buneary looks at a shiny rock an eclair pets buneary an picks her up an whispers some thing in to her ear an buneary jumps down an get read to fight* bunearys still low on fighting skills..
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 pm

''well half of Ace's moves are Fighting and one that isnt wont deal damage so i think that this will be a fair fight''

''ill flip a coin to see who'll go first call a side''
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 pm

how about you first cuase buneary will be ready....
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm

''Ok then but before we begin id like to remind you that i was rejected at the age of 8 and me and Ace have looked out for each other...we're like brothers''

''Lets start simple with Focus Energy then'' Ace took a moment to center his Toughts
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 pm

buneary..... use fire punch! *buneary jumps up an comes dow with its paw on fire*
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

''Dodge and Counter with quick attack'' Ace rushed to the Left kicked off a tree kicked off another and slammed into Buneary doing slight damage
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 pm

(auto hit remeber this is rping)

*buneary is hit but gets up* nice one now we know his speed. buneary use Attract! *bunreay gets up an has teary eyes an makes it self look cute for rialo being a male an buneary is a girl* b-buneary T~T *this move makes so opposet gender have 50% chance of hiting the user of Attract*
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 pm

(sorry again)

''HELLLLLOOOOOO Ace use Quick Attack''

Ace managed to rush at Buneary but not quite as fast as last time

(since its 50/50 im using a coin to determin if im attacking or not)
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 pm

*i looks at ace an then at buneary* buneary use thunder punch!.... *buneary moves very fast mush faster then ace can move*
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:52 pm

''Ace turn and keep turn dodge and counter''

but this time it didnt work and he ran right into the attack doing moderate damage

''Get up and Focus Energy''

This time it worked and he focused again seeming to weaken the effects of Attract considerably
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 pm

(umm buneary used thunder punch on riolu who is weter an you never said it was dry. so an in fact it would have done more damage. this is the world of pokemon not the game so its like fighting in rl an even if he was mostly dry he was still mostly damps an he was never healed from your ealyer fight.)

*buneary bounces on its feet waitinf for riolu to move* you sure you want to keep this up??
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:00 pm

*Suddenly there is a horrible screeching sound and a Larvitar starts running towards the pokemon center, shortly behind him is Ethan who is running while covering his ears, he is covered in soap suds.*

"Come on! I know you're weak against water, but you stink! You need a bath!"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:05 pm

''...whats his problem'' said Drake to himself ''huh oops the battle stay focused man ok Ace come on snap out of it'' Ace heared Drakes voice and came back to its senses

''Yeah now then Quick attack and run up that tree then jump off it and spin towards Buneary''
Ace did so and then Dried off then span towards buneary at a breakneck pace
Back to top Go down
eclair
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:08 pm

*buneary runs after lavitar an jumps on it. it was able to dodge using run away abilty. * umm time out! i know whos lavitar that is..... ETHAN! how many times have i told you give him a sponge bath not bubble bath.!
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 pm

*Ethan trips and as he falls his other pokeball falls out and drops onto the ground button first. It opens and shellder comes out and clamps onto Ethan's leg.*

"owwww....... Eclair?! Heh, fancy seeing you here. Anyways, I can't give him a sponge bath........He ate the sponge!"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

''hey you two know each other...dont tell me...your his sister right...right''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eclair in the center....   eclair in the center.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eclair in the center....
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Rescue  :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pokemon Center-
Jump to: