Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving in kanto first stop pallet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 pm

as towashin and ethan arrive in kanto the are very excited
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:16 pm

"I can't wait!, are there any cool pokemon that I can catch here?" asks Ethan excitedly
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am

"sure there are tons but on our wayt to pewter city is going to be tough there are pokemon around every corner on our travel there"towashin said smiling
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 am

"cool, but is there any place to stock up on potions and healing items before we get there?", asks Ethan concerned about Larvitar still.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 am

"sure there is a pc behind you"towashin turns him around
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 am

"I didn't know pc's had potions and antidotes and such." says Ethan looking confused.

((How much money did I start out with and how many pokeballs do you start out with?))
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am

"nurse joy can provide with stuff like that unless you want to spend all of your money"

((we have 5 pokeballs and so on))
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 am

"oh, heheh" says Ethan feeling extremely foolish. *He lets Larvitar out of it's pokeball* This time instead of screeching it looks excitedly at Ethan and says happily, "Larrrrrrrr" *It hugs onto his leg.* "It seems like he's getting more and more used to being inside a pokeball. "Well, let's get going then", he says as he starts walking towards the field between Pallet town and Viridian City.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 pm

"i think i will let my feebas out and let it play near the closest pond or lake"towashin smiles at ethan
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"Sounds good" says ethan as he takes a step forward. He stops, "Larvitar, let go of my leg please." Larvitar lets go and sees a rock. He goes over to eat it. "Uh oh, come back larvitar." *larvitar eats the rock and then comes back.*

((Do you mind if when we get to the body of water I find an old rod lying around?))
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 pm

"hahaha so look over there thats a good lake....COME ON OUT FEEBAS"towashin's feebas lands in the lake as happy as ever
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Ethan looks at the shore and sees an old fishing rod. "Hey, Towashin, can you make sure that feebas doesn't come over to this section of the lake." Asks Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 am

"don't worry my feebas is as swift as any surskit in this pokemon world no pokemon fisher can catch it"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:07 pm

"Alright, I was just making sure that it wouldn't act like my father's goldeen. He cast, and the second that the line hit the water, his goldeen bit the hook." says ethan laughing, he notices that this rods hook was really obvious, and the fish would have to be REALLY dumb to bite. He casts out. Meanwhile larvitar is looking for more rocks to eat.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:10 pm

"we should battle me feebas is ready to evolve but i don't wan it to evolve till the pewter city gym"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:40 pm

"You and me battle? Your feebas would demolish Larvitar, it's got type advantage and everything" says Ethan. "I'll have to see what larvitar thinks." *Suddenly there is a sharp tug on Ethan's line.* "It feels like a big one!" says ethan excitedly as he starts to reel it in.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 am

when ethan reels in the line a shelder comes out of the water "whoa looks like you got your second pokemon ethan"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:07 pm

"If I can catch it.", says Ethan, "Larvitar!" *Larvitar comes over and Ethan backs away from shellder* "Use Screech" *Larvitar does so*
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:12 pm

towashin puts some earplugs on and watches the battle

the shellder jumps back with a major head ache and then it uses water gun on larvitar
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Larvitar does an awkward duck and still gets hit by most of it. It weakened him quite a bit "Come one, you can do it, You've weakened his defense a lot with screech, use rock slide!"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:29 pm

lavitar did so and the majority of the rocks pelted the shelder....... the shelder is weak now throw a pokeball at it

"Nows your chance ETHAN THROW THE BALL"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Ethan throws a pokeball at Shellder and watches as shellder gets sucked inside.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:32 pm

3......2.........1.......you caught a shelder its a boy

level 10
attacks:
water gun
ice beam
clamp
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:35 pm

((Sorry I have to go now.))

"YAY!!! Great job Larvitar!" *Gets on his knees and hugs Larvitar* "LARRRRR!!!" yells Larvitar as Larvitar is a little hurt from the fight and Ethan is squeezing too tightly *Larvitar uses screech again and Ethan quickly lets go and covers his ears*
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

"awsome now lets continue our-" the was a big boom when all of a sudden team rocket came out of no where with jesse james and meowth saying there dumb theme speech "what are you doing here"towashin said "to get your precious feebas of course" "not if i can handle it" towashin's feebas jumped out of the water "kids when are going to learn go serviper" "go carnivine"carnivine bit james on the head "serviper poison tail" "carnivine bullet seed" "feebas into the water and store up energy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in kanto first stop pallet   Arriving in kanto first stop pallet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in kanto first stop pallet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next