Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving in Kanto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Trainer
Trainer
Mizuki

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 pm

*Mizuki got off the S.S Anne and looked around at Vermillion City* "a new beginning, i guess..." *Shadow's pokeball started to move* "i know, i know, you'll get your chance to see it all soon, Shadow,"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:14 pm

towashin sees the new trainer and runs to her "hi my name is towashin i can see your new to kanto are you not"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Trainer
Trainer
Mizuki

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 am

"my name's Mizuki and yeah i am," *grins* "i'm actually a new trainer but i've been travelling for years now,"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:04 pm

"yeah well i am like the world champion i beat my dad ash catch em alot of times and now i came back to my home region hey do you want to see my pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Trainer
Trainer
Mizuki

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:59 am

*her eyes lit up* "of course! i'd love to see them!"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

towashin throws 6 pokeballs in the air and out come a dragonite salamance infernape glaceon venasaur and a lucario "Meet the pokemon champion's team"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Trainer
Trainer
Mizuki

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:03 am

*looks at each pokemon in amazement. Suddenly ponyta bursts out of her pokeball* "oh, this is my starter pokemon, she's still quite young,"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:01 pm

"awsome ponyta we don't get ponyta like that around here any more" towashinhands each one of his pokemon a poffin "would your ponyta like on of my world famous poffins"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Trainer
Trainer
Mizuki

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:05 pm

*Ponyta neighs and nods her head. Mizuki laughs* "i'll take that as a yes, thank you,"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 pm

"your welcome" towashin hands the poffin to ponyta and smiles as ponyta eats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving in Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Kanto   Arriving in Kanto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in Kanto
Page 1 of 1