Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for trainers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

Looking for trainers. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Batsu left the safety of his town in search for trainers, he walked along a long road, hoping to find someone to challenge soon.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:38 pm

towashin walks down the rode when he notices batsu "hey how is it going"
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:34 pm

"Good, just started as a trainer, yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:02 pm

"i started as a trainer 3 yrs ago and now i am the undefeated pokemon champion of all regions"
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:33 pm

"Oh wow!" Batsu suddenly became extremely concious of the fact that only two pokeballs weighed him down, and a new-born cubone sat on his head. That was all he had to claim his own.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:06 pm

"hey you want a pokemon battle i will go easy on you"
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:10 pm

"Ummm....I don't know...but....why not?" Batsu said, as Cubone jumped down from his head, looking confident. "Cubone, he might be a bit tough for you." Batsu said. Then, batsu saw the look in Cubone's eyes. He understood, and nodded, allowing Cubone to go first.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 pm

"i will choose 3 of my pokemon...so i see you chose cubone then i choose Lucario"towashin throws a pokeball and out comes lucario
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 pm

"Ok, lets play this defensive..." Batsu said to Cubone. Automatically, Cubone dug into the ground, forming a tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 pm

"lucario i want you to since cubones aura and uses confusion in the spot were he is okay" lucario nodded
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Cubone dug as fast as he could, moving faster and faster making more and more tunnels to confuse Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:17 pm

"lucario now use aurora sphere on that tunnel right there" lucario hits the cubone and the cubone is falling in mid air "NOW USE BONE RUSH LUCARIO" lucario hit the cubone down to the ground
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 am

Cubone jumped out of the way, being hit a little by the sphere. It then jumped back into the tunnels, going as deep as possible to avoid being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:24 am

"lucario focus your aura on the cubone then make a blanket of confusion power of the ground like last time" lucario covers the whole enitre field in confusion
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 am

"Cubone, now!" Cubone appeared straight behind Lucario, smashing it's club into Lucario's back. Cubone looked like it wouldn't last much longer due to the last confusion. Cubone didn't care though, it just kept bashing at Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 am

"lucario dodge" lucario dodged and put its hand agaisnt cubones chest ".....force palm"
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:25 pm

"Cubone, move!" Cubone attempted to move, but was too battered to get far. He lay on the ground. Tsumi ran to him, and picked him up. "What the hell kind of show are you running here? How is that easy, he is a newborn he could have died!" Tsumi yelled.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm

"no he couldn't have your cubone has alot of power far greater than my lucario here" towashin smiles and then looks puzzled "by any chance does your cubone know bonemerang"
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm

"No, he is too young for that. Eventually he will learn that and Bone Club and it will be extremely hard to beat him. But for now he does not."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm

"you are very silly he is never to young for bonemerang" ((seriously cubone isn't to young isn't)) "lucario uses heal bell then refresh" lucario heals the trainers with heal bell and the cubone with refresh
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:19 pm

"Haha, well he hasn't figured it out yet, so I assumed it was his age."((Last time I played a Cubone it took him a while to learn it.))
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:35 pm

((but on this site if you train your pokemon hard enough you will be amazed))
"okay here tomorrow lets try out bonemerang okay"
Back to top Go down
DarkxXxCubone
Trainer
Trainer
DarkxXxCubone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 pm

"Okay." Batsu said, scooping up his Cubone.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Admin
Towashin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:03 pm

The next day

towashin sits down waiting for batsu's arrival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trainers.   Looking for trainers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for trainers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Rescue  :: Regions :: Sinnoh :: Twinleaf Town-
Jump to: