Pokemon Battle Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Rescue

this pokemon rpg fourm, please rp and enjoy yourselfs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drakes Gym Battle 1 (VS Brock)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rileysaura
Admin
Admin
rileysaura

Drakes Gym Battle 1 (VS Brock) Empty
PostSubject: Drakes Gym Battle 1 (VS Brock)   Drakes Gym Battle 1 (VS Brock) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 am

Drake approached the Gym the Sign said

Pewter City Gym
Gym Leader: Brock

Drake went inside

''...My Name is Brock i am a Rock type trainer so you'll need some high power to bust me out my gym uses a 2 on 2 battle rule and the loser is the first to lose both pokemon''

''Go Geodude''
''Go Shellspin''

''Rapid Spin'' Shellspin hit Geodude doing a little damage (19/20 HP Remaining)
''Tackle'' Geodude rammed Shellspin and acctually made it faint (0/10 HP Remaining CRITICAL HIT)

''Go Ace show him your Power Focus Energy'' Ace focused its Energy to one point (Critical hit Ratio Boosted)
''Tackle it'' but Ace dodged
''Counter with Force Palm'' Ace slammed its paw down and unleashed a burst of energy at Geodude doing tons of damage and made it faint (0/20 HP Remaining CRITICAL HIT Ace gained 7 exp)

''Heh Heh this one isnt going down so easily Go Onix use Iron Tail'' Onix came out and slammed Ace with its Tail and did some damage (15/19 HP Remaining)
''Force Palm again'' Ace used all of its power to Smash Onix into a wall but iut could still fight (10/30 HP Remaining CRITICAL HIT)
''Use Rock tomb'' Onix sourrounded Ace With Rocks and Trapped it
''Karate chop outta there'' Ace smashed the rocks then flew at Onix ''Force Palm and Ace beat Onix (0/30 HP Remaining Ace gained 13 exp LEVEL UP Ace grew to lv 6)

''Here is your Badge and tell me are you the guy that beat the man at the Museum'' asked Brock
''Yeah why'' he dropped this he handed Drake TM 30 SHADOW BALL
''thanks Go Eon'' Drake sent out Eon ''here i want you to learn this move'' after a moment Eon learned Shadow Ball
Back to top Go down

Drakes Gym Battle 1 (VS Brock)
Page 1 of 1